1. You can take the course at any time, and at your convenience. You may leave it and come back. It records your progress.
2. You take the pre and post surveys from that link.
3. Once you have taken the post survey, and passed, click the link to get your CNE/CEU's.
4. This link downloads a guide sheet for obtaining the CNE/CEU's. Use the link on this sheet, or click the link below.
5. That CNE/CEU link is to the CDC website, and requires you to register with the CDC separately from the School Nurse course. Click here or go to https://live.blueskybroadcast.com/bsb/client/CL_DEFAULT.asp?Client=505
for Obtaining CNE's/Continuing Education Units (CEUs) after taking the course.
education for this activity is available through the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online system ONLY.
Please follow the instructions provided below. You must complete the
online evaluation within one month of
your training date to receive your
continuing education or your certificate of completion.
5. Three demographic questions will come up. Complete the questions and Submit.
6. Select ‘Click Here if you have completed the course and would like to
take evaluation and/or posttest.' Enter the
7. Complete the evaluation.
Next, complete the posttest. Upon
completion, you will receive a score (a posttest score of 80% and above qualify
for the CE). You will be redirected to the Participant Services page.
and Certificate to print your CE transcript and certificate of completion.
If you have any questions or problems with the CDC Continuing Education
CDC/ATSDR Training and Continuing Education Online