- About Us
As part of supporting our clients, we offer support by advocating for the individual with epilepsy. Once we are familiar with your needs, we will do our best to insure that each situation works out best for all parties involved, while bettering the life of the person with epilepsy.
- Referral to patient advocate if client is applying for disability or appealing a decision.
- Representation of a client in educational planning meetings.
- Education of legislators and decision makers regarding the need to recognize epilepsy as a serious chronic condition warranting public support.
- Challenges finding or keeping employment as a result of epilepsy.
- Challenges with school life.
To obtain support, please connect with Epilepsy Foundation of Southeast Tennessee directly.
All of our services are free of charge and your donations help to make these services possible!